Fastway Evolution foot pegs?

mnbaja

Dec 20, 2000
Anyone tried these? I was wondering how the screw in pegs work. Are they to aggressive? Do they tear up your boot soles? Do they ever come loose? How about the permanent pegs? Does anybody like them better? I think they are replacable as well, just not as easy. Thanks

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i've asked about these before and got no replies. i use a similar peg/pedal on my mountain bike. it seems like it would be ideal for a dirt bike.

mnbaja

Dec 20, 2000
I ordered them. Now when somebody else wants to know I can give a report. I got the Ti screw in ones.

Gyrros

Mar 8, 2000
mnbaja, your going to love them, those pegs are bad a$$. I installed a set of the low boys on my cousins bike, a cr250. He got the pegs with the stay in rivets, I think they were $10 cheaper. The pegs grip great, feel very strong and look tricked out. What I like most about the pegs is how wide they are, makes you feel better balanced. I fell in love with them, now I plan on putting a pair on my kx265.

chasejj

Nov 29, 2001
I have a pair on my TM and love them. They are much larger for my big feet and the cool thing is they have different length "teeth" which are really just socket headed stainless set screws. They don't come out unless you want them to as you should use Blue loctite on each one when you install them. The springs are better quality than the stockers as well. I was catching my boot after a shift on the peg and once I installed these and made an adjustment to shorter teeth on the shift side I was in heaven. They don't seem to be killing my Sidi SRS soles. I think that these along with my Scotts damper and ARC levers are the best mods I've done.:aj:

mnbaja

Dec 20, 2000
Cool!! Good to hear that I made the right decision after spending that kind of money. Thanks for the replies.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…