Texas
Which Lambo, which Ferrari?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
XRpredator said:
you have the money.
Yeah.. :whoa: I'm still sweating a truck payment. Once that's done in 4 months... NO MORE CAR PAYMENTS for me. :yeehaw:

I think it's discovery that has a new series about "super factories" ... Peterbuilt, GD's Abrams factory, etc... the other night they did Ferrari and watched a 599 being built. Talk about art. Impressive facility. The workers there are artists.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Okiewan said:
Yeah.. :whoa: I'm still sweating a truck payment.
ha!

I meant "hypothetically" you have the money. So you can buy them all.

me, I'd rather find me a 67-72 Chevy shortbox 2wd

kingbrian

Jul 20, 2006
id have to say a z06 cuz sure maybe i have the money to buy a ferrari or a lambo, lets see you go do an oil change for one of those two at the jiffy lube on the corner fer 19.99, or even worse a tune up, fer 60 bucks. not happenin... if i won the lottery chances are id be drivin a silverado or somethin of the sort... but hey thats just me :blah:

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
Neither - GT40 or Ford GT it is. Saw my first and only current one two weeks ago at a lone souvenir/gas sation-store off the interstate on my way to ride; had to do an on-foot 360/walk around. Stunning. Simply stunning. More bang for your $ than the two others you are talking about.

My first viewing was an original (not kit!) at the Fords Forever auto show, Knottsberry Farm, late '90s. I was immediately dropped Shelby Cobras in my mind, seeing one in the flesh. The GTs have historical significance: they went further and kicked Enzo's hiney in the mid to late 60s until the euros regulated them off the track (correct?), and then Ford moved on to produce Maverics and Pintos; emasculated the Mustang too. Sad; very sad.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Contosh(sp?) I saw one yesterday in Tulsa, very rare in this part of the country. Impressive to say the least.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
A Ford truck and money in the bank.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
A 2008 F350 Lariat 4x4 crew cab long box and a Raptor 5th wheel and all new bikes...oh and a new 4 wheeler with a plow( for the driveway) and still have money in the bank

+2 (with additions :) )

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
Between the two, a Ferrari. Lambos seem to have over designed bodies. Too blingy. (LOL) A Ferrari is nothing but business.

Better buy is some sort of road racer, track day car. I can't even unleash my Camaro w/out Johnny Law getting involved.

76GMC1500

Uhhh...
Oct 19, 2006
What about that new Corvette GM is supposed to be releasing. It's going to be something around 650hp and 2800lbs and for only $100,000. This is comared to a Lambo's 500hp and portly 4000lbs.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
kawicam250 said:
hey guys, just wandering what you guys( and gals) would perfer if you had the money to either buy a Ferrari or Lambroghini. i personally like Lamborghini, but im curious :) .

Too ostentatious and just an example of someone flaunting their money in my face ;)

LOL!

Ivan

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
kingbrian said:
id have to say a z06 cuz sure maybe i have the money to buy a ferrari or a lambo, lets see you go do an oil change for one of those two at the jiffy lube on the corner fer 19.99, or even worse a tune up, fer 60 bucks. not happenin...

I'd imagine this is a real concern for most Lamborghini and Ferarri owners :rotfl: :rotfl:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom