UNiC650

Mar 2, 2008
I've never had a dirt bike but ridden a couple. I'm 5'11 155lbs and 17. I was lookin at the 250's, either yam, honda or kaw. Rode 150's twice and picked up on it fast. Any imput would be greatly appricated .thanks.

UNiC650

Mar 2, 2008
sorry didn't see this brand new to site

1) your physical size (both height and weight are important) 5'10 155lbs
2) How physical / aggressive are you ? very, use to do downhill mtn biking and huge kickers
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ?????MX and trails
4) Do you have any riding experience? Ridden twice
5) Do you think you will race ? Yes
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? Im learning so yes.
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? No, thinking 4 stoke (open to imput)
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? Yam, and Suz
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike? $2000-$3000
10) Do you live in California? Yes
11) Your age? 17
12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion Open to anything its my first bike and and ill prob be riding every other weekend or hopefully every weekend

Zeuski

Dec 4, 2007
250 2 stroke will come flying out from in between your legs lol, it really is that much of a monster, but a 250f would be good. I weight 173 and I ride a yz 125 and i love it and my friend rides a 250f and it just seems easier to ride. The 125 will make you a better rider i feel because of the constant clutching involved and that you have to keep it on high rpm's for it to run efficiently keeping you on your toes and Honestly at your stage you really dont need anything bigger. Once you start taking advantage of those bikes (which is really hard) like bubba stewart does THEN maybe you should consider getting a bigger bike but other than that at your weight and height i think either a 250F or 125

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom