splatt

Resident mental case
~SPONSOR~
Dec 1, 2001
Originally posted by firecracker22
In fact, when we pulled up to the parking lot Saturday, there was a guy there with a truck like yours and a bike like yours and when I said "Steve!" he turned around and said "What?"  But obviously it wasn't you.  It was weird though, he had a white WR that looked like your YZ and a Chevy pickup about the same year and color as yours. 

Haven`t been riding since August.i`ve been to busy and the bike has been torn apart for a new top-end. I hope your noggin is feeling better it really sucks when that happens. I hope to meet up with you for another trail ride again til then easy on the FMX stunts.

Steve

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
No memory loss, just lots and lots of sore aching muscles.  My neck, back, shoulders and stomach are all on fire.  Thanks for the concern everyone! 

I need to go back and perfect my heel clickers now.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Seeing that you had no memory loss, your concussion was peobably very mild if that at all. A good thing.

SarahL99

Dec 18, 2001
Watch yourself girlfreind!!! 5th gear! Awww I miss the dunes! I gotta get back to the snoforums.... I dont want to want another bike again.

Glad your OK!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by firecracker22

The bad news is the damage to my bike.  Looks like my bars might be bent.  It's hard to tell yet but they just don't look right.  :(

Sharla,

Your bars may be bent but take a close look at the yokes(Forgot the name of the foolish bushing mounted clamps) in the top of your triple Clamp. If those are tweeked that will cause your bars to look bent.

My brother Moose95 spent some coin on a set of Renthal replacements for his KDX after a get off(I told him to wait untill I could look them over). It ended up being the bushings but he wanted the bars replaced anyway :think:
He's in real trouble now that he's in VA, he'll need to pay to get anyone to do his wrenching for him :p

sampson

Nov 5, 2002
I fell off a horse once pritty bad the vertical hold was off(like on your TV)for a while.I went to the ER and they asked me to do some math and who the president was,ect. and sent me home.I don't think they will do a CAT scan unless they are very concerned about you inshurance companies hate to pay for them I guess.sad really

cjreeder

Dec 23, 2002
Definitely see a chiropractor!! The sooner you get all those head and neck bones back to where they should be, the easier it will be to keep them there.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
You're a little late CJ. ;) She's fine.  And as much as I like my friend who is one heck of a Chiropractor, he can't do anything for a concussion.

Last edited:
Top Bottom