Nov 25, 2006
Cannot wait, I get to hit all of the sweet jumps and all of the sweet berms! Sweet! It's going to be 30-35 degrees out there, but it could be -10 and i'd still go! I have ridden tracks that i built with my friends, like 30 foot tabletops, and doubles but this is going to be great! Maybe I can get a ride on a 250 since i'll be moving up to one in a few weeks!
First i'm gonna see the track and i'll be like :yikes: then i will probably get exited :cool: and then i'll unload the bike and then i can :ride: !!! If someone spits roost in my face i'll be like :yell: but what should i do? Make it a mission to spit back at him? Any advice?

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
4thGearAndPinned said:
Cannot wait, I get to hit all of the sweet jumps and all of the sweet berms! Sweet! It's going to be 30-35 degrees out there, but it could be -10 and i'd still go! I have ridden tracks that i built with my friends, like 30 foot tabletops, and doubles but this is going to be great! Maybe I can get a ride on a 250 since i'll be moving up to one in a few weeks!
First i'm gonna see the track and i'll be like :yikes: then i will probably get exited :cool: and then i'll unload the bike and then i can :ride: !!! If someone spits roost in my face i'll be like :yell: but what should i do? Make it a mission to spit back at him? Any advice?

Just try keeping it on two wheels... That ground is gonna be pretty hard, I'd hate to crash on it.

Nov 25, 2006
I'll make sure to do that. I did that with my friend on his yz250f, he used me as passing practice. It was scary we launched 8 feet high and he was right next to me and he smacked my arm, almost threw me off course. He has a fast bike but it is boring as crap you 250f must know what i mean right?

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
4thGearAndPinned said:
it is boring as crap you 250f must know what i mean right?
Not everything can be as exciting as a KDX :whoa:

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Hold your line, be predictable, if you choose to let the faster riders by, do so smoothly, and don't just cut left to get out of the way. If you get mud in your mouth, remember that spitting it out will only make a mess of the inside of your helmet. Oh, and there was this one little jackass at the track today that wouldn't get out of my way, I would leave the main line to get around but that line was too slow, it was only practice and I was obviously faster than him, but he was all over the track. Don't be that guy, if someone is so clearly faster than you, and making the effort to go wide, or cut inside, don't be all over the track, just get off of the throttle for a second wherever it is convenient and let him/her go, but above all hold your line and be predictable.

Nov 25, 2006
MXSparx said:
Not everything can be as exciting as a KDX :whoa:

I know, I should not judge the less exciting bikes.

Joke, what I mean is My scoot might not have as much hp, but the 250 felt boring because when you cracked the throttle, there was no kick. I am just a 2-stroke guy I guess.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Just hold your line when others approach. Take your time learning the track and don't ride above your skill level. Jumps can be intimadating and rightly so. Make sure you're ready before launching off the jumps.

76GMC1500

Uhhh...
Oct 19, 2006
How did this turn in to a 2-stroke/4-stroke debate?

Like everybody said, hold your line. I've hit people who start moving around unpredictably. Be carful about stalling going into a turn, you might make someone mad. I have done this once. Later in the day, he pulled on to the track I was riding on just to throw roost on me. As soon as he hit me twice or so, he left.

Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
76GMC1500 said:
How did this turn in to a 2-stroke/4-stroke debate?

Like everybody said, hold your line. I've hit people who start moving around unpredictably. Be carful about stalling going into a turn, you might make someone mad. I have done this once. Later in the day, he pulled on to the track I was riding on just to throw roost on me. As soon as he hit me twice or so, he left.

Ide chase him down and spray his truck :nener: . j/k

Everyone makes mestakes. So some people should admit the fact that they have to share the track with noobs. And thats what bothers me the most. Wehn people get mad at noobs. WELL GUESS WHAT! YOU WERE A NOOB AT ONE POINT IN YOUR LIFE OR ANOTHER! SO LIVE WITH IT!

But have fun at that track today!

Nov 25, 2006
I had the track all to myself, no one but me and a few buddies. I never knew doubles could be so... Tough! I was jumping around like a madman trying to hit 'em!!! I got some big air though!

Top Bottom