Wildman1

Feb 9, 2007
April 18... Everyone ready???? I've been doing some intense training and ready to go hog wild on you D14 peeps!! Bring your A game or stay on the porch!! Heard this Lafferty guy is going to be at roselawn.. Well he will soon find out who the real wildman is!!! Off to the gym crunches are calling my name!!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Lafferty will be in Tennessee that day same as me.

Wildman1

Feb 9, 2007
thats a rumor going around.. its possible he didnt want the rath from wildman! anyone got a set of tires they want to sell?? right now im running some sick dunlop 773's...im looking to pop some serious wheelies and show this crowd in roselawn what a wild mean machine is all about... how about that spiffy polished up rim job dude that always post pictures of his butt crack looking bike... you got any tires you need to sell?

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
Go pound sand with new tires purchased from a retailer near you.
"polish sausage", as if i've not heard that a thousand times, really, is that the best you can come up with? You're falling way short of my expectations. Stir up some of the gray matter & bring forth something amusing. :|
Send me a rim... I'll send it back to you shaped like a pretzel. :nener:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Wildman1 said:
April 18... Everyone ready???? I've been doing some intense training and ready to go hog wild on you D14 peeps!! Bring your A game or stay on the porch!! Heard this Lafferty guy is going to be at roselawn.. Well he will soon find out who the real wildman is!!! Off to the gym crunches are calling my name!!
What a tool bag! Oh I mean anybody seen my tool bag?

polishsausage

Dec 13, 2008
nickolino said:
See polish sausage he'll give you a rim job!

Congratulations Nickolino! You were able to use the phrase "rim job." I bet your junior high classmates thought it was hilarious. Did you learn the phrase during lunch hour or during recess?

Maybe those long winter months take a toll on your mind. Are the long winter months the same reason you refer to your Moose as being "loose" rather than "tight?"

;)

skippy1277

Nov 16, 2009
Wildman1 said:
thats a rumor going around.. its possible he didnt want the rath from wildman! anyone got a set of tires they want to sell?? right now im running some sick dunlop 773's...im looking to pop some serious wheelies and show this crowd in roselawn what a wild mean machine is all about... how about that spiffy polished up rim job dude that always post pictures of his butt crack looking bike... you got any tires you need to sell?

I got a rear that only has about 6 cat walks on it, make ya a sweat deal. Maybe i could hook ya up with it if you show me your tricks?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
This is by far the best thread ever, celebrity's are coming outta the wood work for this one! Well except for "rim Job Dude-sendang" ......oh my there I go being a dick again....

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Fred T said:
This is by far the best thread ever, celebrity's are coming outta the wood work for this one!
Ya well don't go ruining it by turning it into a "All about YOU thread" eh.

Ps. Check your mailbox - I'm sending you over a crying towel :cool:

Wildman1

Feb 9, 2007
Skipper no problem I have a wheelie school if your interested. Mr. Fred T not a problem if you need an autograph just look me up at Roselawn.. Attention everyone, i may not have my posters at Roselawn but they are coming soon. Skip back to the tire could you bring it to Roselawn? Could you possibly change it for me for a small cost? I make it tradition not to do much labor with my hands before race day. So I'm getting pumped anyone know who the stiff competition is now days? Well catch ya on the flip side!! My pull up bar is looking lonely!!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
Ya well don't go ruining it by turning it into a "All about YOU thread" eh.

Ps. Check your mailbox - I'm sending you over a crying towel :cool:

Thanks rim job, but make sure all the wax is washed out of the towel before you send it. Wildman make sure you bring plenty of sharpies to roselawn, ever think about selling tickets to stand in line for autographs? $$$$$$$ :nod:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Any one care to elaborate?? Not following it.

Wildman1

Feb 9, 2007
does anyone know this Skippy guy?? He has never got back to me on a tire he has for sale.. Fred T are you the district champ in 09?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wildman1 said:
does anyone know this Skippy guy?? He has never got back to me on a tire he has for sale.. Fred T are you the district champ in 09?

Nope, not even close-they just like to harass me. Skippy can be found in the finer drinking establishments in the south central part of the state.

freewoco

Nov 13, 2009
Wildman1 said:

yeah, I think he make peanut butter... make sure you have a holeshot device on your bert dike, being the first off your row looks good to all the talent scouts....

skippy1277

Nov 16, 2009
Wildman1 said:

Here i am, had a hard time finding my keyboard under all of these darn beer cans. Which remindeds me i better take these back so i can get more beer, i mean gas money to get to Roselawn........don't worry Wildman1 you can count on me! And yes "Almost" only counts in horseshoes and handgernaids. I hope you like Yokohama tires? This one rips. I ran it on my 1992 KX 80....Im sure i can make it fit!

Top Bottom