Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
I can't believe I waited so long to buy actual women's gear.
I'm very fortunate to get such a good deal thru work.
I bought the MSR Rage Pant with matching jersey.
The pants fit really well and it looks like I actually have a butt in them, oh the vanity! :moon:
Can you gals tell me what kind of kidney belts you like to wear the best too.

Can't wait for Dirtweek!!!!
How many of you are camping???

Oct 3, 2000
Fe_Princess,
Looking forward to checking out your new women's gear at DW. What kind of bike do you ride? I ride a TTR 125L and we'll be "camping" in a big honkin' 1985 motorhome. We bought our "kidney belts" at Lowes they're like the ones that the employees wear. Have you tried the Acerbis women's chest protector? I like mine alot.
See you at DW!

Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
Hi! Yes, I wear a Acerbis chest protector and I just bought some of their gloves and elbow pads too.
I ride a KTM 200 and I look forward to meeting you too!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I have an EVS kidney belt that fits better than others I've tried, but it still hitches upward until it ends up over my ribcage. I rarely wear it trail riding anymore, just at the MX track. I had an MSR one and borrowed a Fox one before that and it fits better than those two, but still bothers me.

I like the Rage pants too, I wear mine all the time. Great fit, better than the Fox girls pants.

Last edited:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by Fe_princess
Can't wait for Dirtweek!!!!
How many of you are camping???

Yes!! :yeehaw:

I'll be camping in the Dirtweek Slums with my nifty Costco Tent! See you there! I'll be riding a KTM250. I'll be there Monday, what day are you and SFO showing up?? Can't wait to meet everyone!

SFO

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 16, 2001
Originally posted by Cycledelic Neophyte
Fe_Princess,
Looking forward to checking out your new women's gear at DW!

Yous taint the only one :o
First comes gear, then come sponsorship/hood ;)

I love you honey :thumb:
you are my salvation

Last edited:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
I wear an MSR kidney belt. I like the multiple adjustments on it. I've never had a problem with it riding up over my ribs, but then again it's still new.

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
PEPE LePUUU STINKKKKYYYYY... I just saw the lavender pants that ya'll had written about earlier. PEEEEYUUUUU STINKKKYY. However, I like the red, white, and blue. They're sized too big for me, but I can see how normal-sized women would love the fit!

Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
Hey, GETMETOCA....

We are either leaving Fri. the 27th after work, or early Sat. morning.
When are you leaving Modesto?
Which slum can I find you in??

Last edited:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Fe_Princess, I was just emailing Firelilly that it is odd how I will finally meet you and SFO in Oklahoma, of all places, yet we live less than 2 hours drive from each other now!!! LOL!!

I WILL FIND YOU, I PROMISE!! What are you and SFO driving?? I'll PM you with more info!

Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
Hey, cool pics from Hollister. When did you take those, and are you bringing a digital camera with you?
That's a fun whoopdie-do.
We're driving a van with trailer in tow.
Are you driving by yourself?
I'll wait for your pm.
FE

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Fe_princess

Which slum can I find you in??
There will be more than one? Come by the Heartland Spodes emcampment and say Howdy! Glad to know you gals are coming to Dirtweek. :yeehaw:

Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
Originally posted by BSWIFT

There will be more than one? Come by the Heartland Spodes emcampment and say Howdy! Glad to know you gals are coming to Dirtweek. :yeehaw:

Projects in America's Heartland?
You can count on a Howdy ;)
Forgive my ignorance but what is the definition of a Spode?? :confused:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Special Person On Dirt Equipment.;)

OKKX'er

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 10, 2001
My favorite definition is "a dirtbiker with more enthusiasum (sic) than skill" Love the handle Fe. See you at DW (you can whack Swift, I'll point him out)

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
Hey Fe-

Originally I WAS planning on it... but I got sucked into some upcoming field work in Wyoming that I can't get out of because I had previously offered to do it. 'Put my foot right in my mouth. SO... Will is taking me to Moab for the weekend instead. It's a nice consolation prize.

... Maybe we could get a CA or CO spodefest going sometime?

Top Bottom