05KX125

Nov 5, 2005
Well like ive stated on here before, i rode alot when i was young, and just started again after 12 years, today was the first time i rode on a track ever. Until now it was all outlaw sandpit back trail stuff. I gotta tell ya i might never ride anywhere than a track again! It was AWESOME! The layout and the big jumps had me a little nervous, but after gettin used to it after a few laps it was great. Catchin some nice air on the tabletops was really cool. A nice structured jump is great compared to the guys with shovels piling up a wall of dirt jumps im used to. I was able to ride my pace and i think i held up pretty good! Im hooked on tracks for sure now, gonna keep practicing!!!!!

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i was the same way (about 20 years ago). wait until you race, you'll really become addicted then.

05KX125

Nov 5, 2005
mx547 said:
i was the same way (about 20 years ago). wait until you race, you'll really become addicted then.
Yeah man. Gonna keep practicing, soon as i feel that i can compete im doin it. Its ALOT different from free riding.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
mx547 said:

What he said! :cool:

Apr 14, 2005
One thing I'm bad about when it comes to track riding is that as soon as I get out there, i try riding like Ive been there all day. lol.. slow and steady is the key, build up that confidence!

05KX125

Nov 5, 2005
Yeah man, thats what i was tryin to do. As the day went on and i became more comfortable, i was gettin better and better.

Top Bottom