KDXman_88

Jul 27, 2004
A few weeks ago my KDX was stolen and thought it was gone adn i bought a 2003 YZ250. well three days later we saw soemone on my KDX and to make a long story short found them and called the police and htey got arrested. but the bad part is that he did a number on the bike. The bike pipe had a big dent in it and is cracked on the seam, the radiators are a little tweaked, the bar clamps and bars are a little bent, needs some new plasics like the front number plate and radiator shrouds (he wrote G-unit on the front plate), probably a new top end and bark busters because those are gone from it, and some bolts and stuff. What can i do about all of this? are there any places i could find these parts cheaper or is there anything else that woiuld make this easier. i dont know if the court will make him pay restituitions and this will be an expensive little endevor if i have to do it my self. also if anybody has some parts they have laying around send me and email at KDXman_88@hotmail.com thanks guys

NM_KDX200

Dec 29, 2002
There's a guy parting out nearly an entire newer KDX on you-know-what bay. Look for item 4571734241 and then check out "other items for sale".

captbly99

May 30, 2005
I have a 95 200 with the purple seat and fork covers and I am thinking about changing them to black, so I might be interested in that kind of stuff.

Top Bottom