• why?

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • where?

Votes: 13 21.3%

• Total voters

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Recent Norwegian technology has been able to salvage unattended flowopslork when combined with saponificating agents for later use as beauty products in certain ethnic civilizations.  I believe the technology is called Nuetrageeee-eeeeee--eeeeeeeenetics.  In Norway, it is a by product of CSI cultivations, similar to Americans collecting aluminum cans for cash.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by JPIVEY
Flowopsplork ,Flawopsplork, now I really confussed

Flowopsplork. An obvious Dirt Week conspiracy in an effort to confuse the masses.

It's working. :confused:

jmics19067

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
I thought flowopsplork was the sound /action of trying to pick up something heavy<like a meatball>,overloading the tensile strength of those goofy plastic half fork half spoon picnic utensils.

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Flowopsplork. An obvious Dirt Week conspiracy in an effort to confuse the masses.

You might be on to something ;) I think this thing is about to explode :eek:

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Originally posted by jaction125
flipflopflapwishawashisplokydealie&nbsp;

You guys sure act strange sometimes

Now this is really starting to scare me,....the last time I tried to Flawopsplork,...I ended up with a rash, but after 49 applications of anti-splork cream, I've isolated the rash, (now its only slightly sporked). But in more severe cases you could get accutesplorkatossis, ... :eek:&nbsp;&nbsp;where even an anti-inflamitory wont reduce the swelling.

But it is&nbsp;reassuring to know there is a place like DRN&nbsp;to keep us abreast on these issues... :think:

Last edited:

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
I dont know what it is, but the other night, my van died on the side of the road, and I found myself saying it as a curse word as I fumbled under the hood in the night......... several times as a matter of fact!!!!! No kidding! DRN is getting to me!

Top Bottom