Highbeam

~SPONSOR~
Jun 13, 2001
So would you rather be cummin or strokin?

More than one person has wanted to drive a cummins but the only way to get one was to buy it wrapped in a Dodge.

spl170_btc

May 21, 2000
I think I am going with the Ford. No one has had anything bad to say about the Ford, plus I have always had good luck with my Fords, and I really don't like the idea of the unibody frame crap.

Cotton

Feb 27, 2002
Go with the Ford if you want a quality truck that will last a long time. I am a fan of Cummins engines, but I wouldn't buy anything from Dodge except maybe a Viper. I come from an area with a lot of agriculture, and most all of the farm work trucks are Fords.

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by spl170_btc
I think I am going with the Ford. No one has had anything bad to say about the Ford, plus I have always had good luck with my Fords, and I really don't like the idea of the unibody frame crap.

Beware the dreaded 'cackle'.... No I can't explain it - only heard/read about it. The earlier PowerStroke powered trucks had problems with flexplates from what I've been told.

Each brand has it's achilles heel. Either one will serve 99% of your needs w/o any problems.

Brian

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom