Rodzilla

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 21, 1999
Well,

I went out this weekend and looked at the C3. Honestly I'd be afraid to take the thing off road. Just too nice for a semi red neck like me.

I did find the truck of my dreams though. GMC 2500HD 6.0, 4.10 rear, Pewter metallic w/Gray leather and all the goodies.

Unfortunatly they wouldn't budge much on the price and only would give me $1500 on my trade (yea right!) I could easily get 6k selling it myself.

even with the financing deals right now my payments would be almost $700 a month. Guess I'll just have to keep dreamin':(

Y2KWR400FM

Oct 15, 2001
2001 F-350 XLT Crew Cab PowerStroke Shortbox, 35" BFG MT's on Centerline Style 33, 5" exhaust, Hypermax taper core intercooler,H-2 straight mount turbo, high pressure injection nozzles(CA spec.), 3 1/2" turbine discharge pipe
assy., Max Chip engine control module and E4OD "Firm Shift" valve body. 120
psi airbag system in rear,front leveling kit(2.5") Black on Black w/ 35% tint all the way around, billet grill, Deflecta hood and window visors(dark smoke). Will haze all 4 tires in High 4WD in first 2 gears till you feel like letting out of the pedal and still gets 20-22 mpg down the highway empty, 17 mpg w/ 6500 lbs. of trailer behind it and will pull that trailer up a 7% grade at 75 mph to the summit of any mountain pass I've ever pulled, without a hiccup. Bring on the Duramax or Cummins ;) ! I bought a top of the line Tahoe LT in 99 to give GM a shot at my business again and I regretted trading my 97 F-350 Crew Cab Stroke less than 2 months after I got the Chev:think ! If that's there idea of quality then I hope, for all the new Chev owners, that their quality control has improved. Luckily I leased the Tahoe short term and only had to deal with it for 2 years. This is not a bashing session so before all you bowtie and Mopar guys start writing hate mail, let me just say that I demand the best product for my hard earned dollar, regardless of brand. Any time you go and shell out $40+K on a truck you better be getting your moneys worth. I've never been dissappointed with my F-350's but had a serious letdown with the last GM product I owned. Guess that makes my opinion biased:think ?
Just my "humble opinion".

zcookie49

Seven OUT!
Dec 21, 2000
My Buddy just got the 2002 chevy HD 2500 6.0 short box... his payments are alot lower but had a significant trade... They are super nice trucks, would hate as well to bang them up...

Top Bottom