RickSA

Jan 24, 2008
Hi all

This is one of your guys bikes i saw in the pics post! I copied the pic to ask my dealer if he could find the same fork covers, and he said he has never seen them before! Forgotten who's bike it is and have looked but can't find it. Sorry about borrowing your pic!! I was going to email him bet he hasn't been online since 06.

Does anybody know what kind of fork covers these are and are they a good alternate?

2313097600_75bbda26b9.jpg

Thanks
Rick

ExeterXCSP

Oct 29, 2005
They're called Seal Savers. I've got them on my trials bike and they seem to work just fine. They should be a good alternative to the boots on a KDX. I just saw them listed the other day at rockymountanatv.com

RickSA

Jan 24, 2008
No the boots, i think! That are around the fork itself.
Found them thanks! Will give them a try. See how well they work!

Thanks
Rick

ExeterXCSP

Oct 29, 2005
Glad I could help. Let us know how they work on the KDX. I may be in the market some time. My Sherco didn't come with anything to keep the dirt and mud off the tubes and the seals took a beating. The tubes stay nice and clean now.

250RDude

Feb 23, 2003
They work pretty well. I had a set on my 91 KDX. Out here in the Desert though they got torn up pretty quick. Mine lasted aprox. 8 months before they were replaced.

hart125

Dec 11, 2003
in case you didnt recognize the rest thats a src fork brace with the supplied plastic covers. they also have the seal savers under the covers which you don't need with the covers..

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom