mjvoket8

Sep 30, 2006
Hey guys, just picked up a new bike, 2005 rm250 and the fork seals started leaking. I cleaned them with the film negative and contact cleaner and that stoped one fork tube from leaking but not the other. Im going to replace the fork seals this week but i dont know how. Is it done the same way even those these are twin chaimber forks?

89FOXBODY

Oct 1, 2006
I Need Help With Forks In General !! I Bought My Son A 110 Cc "dream" A Cheap Honda Version. The Front Roght Fork Is Bent Does Any Know Where To Go To Relace These? Or What Is Compatable With This Bike? Please Help

89FOXBODY

Oct 1, 2006
I Need Help With Forks In General !! I Bought My Son A 110 Cc "dream" A Cheap Honda Version. The Front Right Fork Is Bent Does Any Know Where To Go To Relace These? Or What Is Compatable With This Bike? Please Help

dante101

Sep 12, 2006
89FOXBODY said:
I Need Help With Forks In General !! I Bought My Son A 110 Cc "dream" A Cheap Honda Version. The Front Right Fork Is Bent Does Any Know Where To Go To Relace These? Or What Is Compatable With This Bike? Please Help

buy new/used forks that fit into those tripples... either get forks that will be compatable with your existing front wheel and brake set up... or get forke that'll fit anf make the spacerts... or get forks with front wheel and brake as a set...
maybe a motorcycle junk yard bring the forks anf pick something out...

Top Bottom