Fox Airframe or Thor Sentinel Chest Protector?

rm_racer

Mar 15, 2005
Hey,
I'm looking at chest protectors and I cant decide between the Fox Airframe or Thor Sentinel. If anyone has tryed these and could leave there oppinion, that would be great.
Thanks!

J.B.426

~SPONSOR~
Mar 20, 2000
I have the Fox airframe as well. If your looking for any sort of shoulder protection then I would recommend the airframe. It does privide some deflection for your shoulders as I have tested this out. It has held up great as well.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
I also have a Fox Airframe. Its the best chest protector I've ever worn. Fits well, is comfortable and takes a good hit. I feel the comfort level is greater due to the hinged back that allows the chest protector to fit with you instead of on you.

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I was a long time airframe guy myself but I don't like the new one's that are made in China. The plastic that holds the straps in place basically connecting it to the shoulder pads. I had that small tab break on me from normal flex from wearing mine after about a good 5 months. The new one's are too thin in such a critcial area.

Compared to the old airframe I had from '01 that was made in italy with thicker/stronger plastic it's still kickin around in use! I new use a Thor Force and I have to say it's just as comfortable and they use real thick plastic to hold on the shoulder straps. I'm not going to get another airframe again till it's made of better quality!

Top Bottom