Fox Valley Off-Road (Wedron, IL) Spring Fling

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
It's time for all goers to start planning the annual invasion of Wardy's Fox Valley Off Road. The spring dates are as follows.....
May 14, 15 and 16. That's Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
There may be a fall ride but you never know.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Wooo Hoooo time for Wardy's!!!!! :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Looks like I will be there and hopefully spider can drive down for a day or 2.
My wife had taken the week off and I did on her nagging she wanted to go camping somewhere that week. Last night I brought up the idea of camping in a field near Ottawa IL and she hesitantly agreed as long as we first spend mon through thursday at Starved Rock park so she can pretend it isn't about riding all week

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Got our room reserved at the Super 8 just minutes from FVOR. Indoor plumbing for those in need.
We should be pulling in sometime Wednesday evening. Not sure exactly when, but know it will be 12 hours after we leave home :whoa:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Sparx - Do you have a number or website for the Super 8?

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Thanks John, I got mine in too. :cool:

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
what, no camping under the stars? I was thinking of bringing my Civil War tent and straw mat....an early version of a Super 8 room ........ and with my trusty and lethal musket for protection! :nener:

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
That works too Pokie! But with the wife already having had back surgery and me awaiting it, camping is not really an option :(

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
hmmmmm....I think the wife had plans for me that weekend...but what if I could get her to come to FVOR instead? Ever since my first dirtweek/(acutally spodefest) i've told her how great all the DRN folks are...maybe this time I can talk her into coming...camp out for a night or two...

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
It's looking like Jake, Steve and I will be coming, Thursday through Saturday (subject to...). Couldn't talk the wife into it but she is ok with me going. She thinks you are all cereal killers. No, she doesn't.

Lou, you still have a little bike to bring so we can race around the tracks?

I still have the little Suzuki. I had installed heavy fork springs shortly after I got it, but never did anything with the rear. Riding it, it never felt balanced (of course) since I'm about 60 pounds heavier than the target weight for the bike. I had modified the spring for another bike by collapsing one coil of the spring with a torch, tried that trick on this bike and failed. So I have no spring, there is one on the way, hopefully no hangups with that...if so I'll make due just riding the big bike.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
tic toc tic toc
We 3 will be pulling out of Va in the wee hours of Wed morning

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
:fft:

I hate this thread. You guys all suck.

Damn, how I miss the Wardy weekends. Good times, good food and good riding.

Have a good one!

Roo

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Rooster said:
:fft:

I hate this thread. You guys all suck.

Damn, how I miss the Wardy weekends. Good times, good food and good riding.

Have a good one!

Roo

:bang:

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
should be fun!
ill try and be out there friday at the least!

Top Bottom