MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
We're staying until Sunday am. Lets race Megacross Lou :cool:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I'll be in no rush to get out of there, heck if I'm driving the land yacht 1800 miles round trip I want to get some "camping" time dammit! So Sunday departure for us as well!

Where exactly is Wardys? I want to try to make some plans to visit AJ at Service and if Troy's 09 Kawi arrives prior to departure I want to track down Jer and get the suspension done while I'm down there also.

B

biglou

MXSparx said:
i just extended my vacation through monday for that very reason. :)

doug-it's all pretty close together, i think. maybe someone could drop your parts off for you, too.

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
biglou said:
i just extended my vacation through monday for that very reason. :)

doug-it's all pretty close together, i think. maybe someone could drop your parts off for you, too.

As long as I can get near them in the land yacht I'd like to see Service and meet Jer. Met AJ at DW04 briefly when I helped load him on a quad to get him off the track :yikes:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Doug - FVOR is in Wedron, IL, Megacross is in Mendota, IL, Service is in Hammond, IN, and Jer's is in Bourbonnais, IL. From FVOR, Service is 1.5 hours east (IL/IN border). From Service, Jer's is an hour south-west (and about 1.5 hours north-west back to FVOR). And Megacross is a 25-30 minutes west of FVOR.

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
Thanks Nikki, sounds like a little more touring than I was hoping for, also didn't realize Megacross wasn't at FVOR. Sheesh is Gerhard a land baron or something? :laugh:

Guess if we plan it right we detour to Jer's on the way down and then hit Service on the way to FVOR, but I'll have to look at a map.

B

biglou

Chili said:
Guess if we plan it right we detour to Jer's on the way down and then hit Service on the way to FVOR, but I'll have to look at a map.
Nay. You come straight to FVOR, ride for three days, go to MegaX and race and/or photograph, then you give Nik your parts to give to AJ to give to Jer, then he ships them back north, lol!

Seriously, Service or Jer's is not really in the FVOR/MegaX area.

Then again, I have my drink on at the moment, so who knows...

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Or you talk AJ and Jer into coming out to Wardy's??

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
I'd like to see that happen as well. I was curious to check out the Service Honda facility and if Troy's 09 arrives I'll have two sets of suspension for Jer to do, if it doesn't arrive I'll still have one set.

B

biglou

AJ was there last time. We can probably get him to show up again.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Looks like we're staying in Peru. The Ottawa Super 8 is not pet friendly :whoa: Oh well it's all good.
CAN'T WAIT!!!!

B

biglou

MXSparx said:
i am off monday now too, so it's on! Hopefully chili will come too and race and/or shoot some photos. :cool:

B

biglou

FYI-For anyone that's interested, the little bike, the YZ150F, is for sale for $2k. Specs available upon request. The list is long and distinguished, just like my johnson...

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Lou's trying to rustle up some cash for the '09 CRF450

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i am mentally challenged, when is it again?

i will try and drag EG along too.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Oct. 2-4

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
Dave something like that is the plan. Talking to Jer at the moment about getting some suspension done for Troy's 09 (if it's arrived) and for Troy's buddy David, if he can do it we will plan our arrival or departure around getting that done.

Keep me up to date if you guys aren't going to make it, at the very least Char and I will plan to spend at least one night in your area so we can hook up for dinner with you and Trudy.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
So, no November ride then?

Keith(can't let go of hope)Salisbury

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I put a new set of 756s on the bike last night in anticipation of the event. Now I'll be able to go slow in confidence. ;)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Just trying to get a feel for the event.

Remind me again. The date was November ??what?

I keep forgetting.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…