svtrb

Aug 20, 2002
Just bought 2002 220 and I have ridden it 4 times. After trail riding and before I leave I take about 10 laps around the MX track. I went over a table top and down into a tight left hand turn and just as I began to turn down I went. It was like someone picked me up and threw me down on my left arm. Of course at this time of year it was like pavement. I only had to wear a full arm cast for one week, my wrist will take some time. What does everyone think of the stock Dunlops? No more MX for me and I will wait untill it rains like I planned but I could not resist seeing a brand new bike just sitting there.

davidg

Apr 30, 2002
Tough luck! I sprained my wrist back in May and it still bothers me, even with a brace on when I ride. I just recently put Dunlop 756's on, much better. I couldn't ride the front with more than 11 psi, just didn't trust it. The back is not as bad, I just decided to change the both of them. While I was at it I added some Bridgestone heavy duty inner tubes, extra insurance.

Robcolo

Jan 28, 2002
It's not the tire -- It's the suspension. A stock KDX suspension is simply dangerous at anything above [slow] trail speeds. Not even a psychic can predict where the front end is going to go!

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Last March I went down and dislocated my wrist and elbow, broke two bones in my wrist and one in my arm that required a 5in. plate and damaged a nerve. My hand didn't work right for 1 1/2 months and mysteriously started working like nothing had ever happened one day. Do your physical therapy, mine is almost good as new, still gets sore when I ride or play softball (Throwing arm) but doesn't limit me in any way. Good luck, the waiting for it to heal is the hard part.

Top Bottom