svtrb

Aug 20, 2002
Just bought 2002 220 and I have ridden it 4 times. After trail riding and before I leave I take about 10 laps around the MX track. I went over a table top and down into a tight left hand turn and just as I began to turn down I went. It was like someone picked me up and threw me down on my left arm. Of course at this time of year it was like pavement. I only had to wear a full arm cast for one week, my wrist will take some time. What does everyone think of the stock Dunlops? No more MX for me and I will wait untill it rains like I planned but I could not resist seeing a brand new bike just sitting there.

davidg

Apr 30, 2002
Tough luck! I sprained my wrist back in May and it still bothers me, even with a brace on when I ride. I just recently put Dunlop 756's on, much better. I couldn't ride the front with more than 11 psi, just didn't trust it. The back is not as bad, I just decided to change the both of them. While I was at it I added some Bridgestone heavy duty inner tubes, extra insurance.

Robcolo

Jan 28, 2002
It's not the tire -- It's the suspension. A stock KDX suspension is simply dangerous at anything above [slow] trail speeds. Not even a psychic can predict where the front end is going to go!

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Last March I went down and dislocated my wrist and elbow, broke two bones in my wrist and one in my arm that required a 5in. plate and damaged a nerve. My hand didn't work right for 1 1/2 months and mysteriously started working like nothing had ever happened one day. Do your physical therapy, mine is almost good as new, still gets sore when I ride or play softball (Throwing arm) but doesn't limit me in any way. Good luck, the waiting for it to heal is the hard part.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom