Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
:yikes: :ride: :ride:
Whoops...... wrong one

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
Don, I'd vote for Freddy over them other "candidates" any day. On a serious note, I'm assuming he can run a business pretty well and I'm sure most of the "candidates" have run a business into the ground. On a less serious note, we would probably get a national dirt bike day every week and tax breaks for purchasing bling to put on our scoots. Sweet! :whoa:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
MY platform is based primarily on more new singletrack, clubs can use public land for event trails for single day use only and kwads have to buy 2 orv stickers (1 for each set of 2 tires) and legislation that their kwad would be impounded if they were on singletrack posted as 2 wheel only. :cool:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Here's the right one Don.

Young Ted

Attachments

• Fred T.JPG
    Fred T.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 158

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
INCA said:
Here's the right one Don.

Young Ted

Yeppers YT, thats the one thats got my vote!! Notice the intensity in his eyes - you can rest assured folks that Fast Freddy WILL handle running the country with the same pugnacious intensity!! With him in charge we are are sure to get a NATIONAL BIKES ONLY SINGLE TRACK THAT COVERS AND LINKS EVERY STATE IN THE UNION!!!!!! andddddd NO WHOOPS!!!! Just pure 28 inch wide bark buster banging single track!! Of course,, to get ALL the votes he will parallel the single track with double wide dirt highway for sleds/squads and buggies - think of it - NO MORE ARQUING JUST PURE FUN!!!!
YOU HAVE OUR VOTES FRED T!!!
Woodsy

Top Bottom