jonooffler

Jun 10, 2009
Hi all I have been trying to email Fredette Racing Products about the FRP Torque Ring but the emails keep coming back I live in the UK so don't want to ring any one have any different email addys that I can try?
Also what do you all think about the FRP Torque Ring ? I have a stock KDX220 2003 is it worth getting one ?.
Thanks all Jono

stevewr450f

Nov 22, 2006
It helps but some have broke the opening where the cylinder connect to the pipe. Go to KDX Rider.net for more info on ring and other upgrades.

By far the best money spent on my 2 KDX was getting head modded by Ron Black, RB Designs. Not certain if he willing to ship outside US but if you can get him to work on your head its magic.

jonooffler

Jun 10, 2009
Thanks for the info steve I must admit I was thinking about the over hang on the head and did think that it might give it a bit of an extra load.
I think that I might well give it a miss.
I'm not sure what to do about upgrading my KDX at the moment I would love to change the pipe and can but also feel that I need to change the stock piston, and get it more road legal for the winter.Saddly all my money was spent on a new kitchen last week so I'm not flush with cash , so I was looking for cheap upgrades.
Thanks again Jono

sr5bidder

Oct 27, 2008
wide pegs are avalible for 14.99 and the shim stack mod (more high speed compression) is something I am going to do, the pegs are great though

julien_d

Oct 28, 2008
220 with stock piston? You def need to replace that with a wiseco sooner than later, and before you spend money on any sort of performance mods.

Top Bottom