ironworker

America since 1908
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2004
Honda has once again stepped up to the plate with a Fuel Injected 250 four stroke engine, The RTL250F debuts in 2004 FIM World trial Championship sieries held at Twin Ring Motegi Japan

During the two-day GP, Honda RTL250F help its own against some of the best riders and machines in the world, Pics can be found here: http://www.phototrial.it/2004/4strokehonda.htm.

Honda developed the RTL250F with the goal of combining solid competitiveness and outstanding environmental performance, in anticipation of the expected regulation changes that will require all world trial competitors to run four stroke engines beginning in 2006.

The single cylinder 250cc liquid cooled engine is equipped with Electronic Fuel Injection (Honda Programmed Fuel Injection) - a first for a trials machine.

Could this be the first of many new Fuel Injected four stroke bikes?

Lets hope so.

Richard

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Could this be the first of many new Fuel Injected four stroke bikes?
It sure can't be the first.

ironworker

America since 1908
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2004
Your probably right Okie, I was mainly speaking about the newer engines honda puts out, it seems to me that if Honda can build a fuel Injection system for a Trials bike they just might have somthing up their sleeve for the 2 & 4 Stroke Motorcross models in the near future.

Its my personal opion that without somthing like fuel injection, two strokes are going to vanish from sight by 2006

Top Bottom