oogiesfaded

Jun 7, 2009
Hey guys, i have a huge issue. I broke my fuel mixture screw. On it WAS a o ring and a spring. I now have neither. I bout a after maket mixer screw that has the numbers on it and can be adjusted by hand so im stoked on it but i get it home and realize its use OEM parts. So now the dealer says i cant just buy those parts. Any ideas? Anyone have any extra's laying around that would fit a 2000 rm125?

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
oogiesfaded said:
Hey guys, i have a huge issue. I broke my fuel mixture screw. On it WAS a o ring and a spring. I now have neither. I bout a after maket mixer screw that has the numbers on it and can be adjusted by hand so im stoked on it but i get it home and realize its use OEM parts. So now the dealer says i cant just buy those parts. Any ideas? Anyone have any extra's laying around that would fit a 2000 rm125?
You did remove all the old parts of the air screw from your carb? A fuel mixture screw from a stroke is the same way if you loose any of them iddy-biddy parts, just more expensive. They only sell them in sets. Them parts are seemingly secret, and not able to cross referance to anything I have found.

oogiesfaded

Jun 7, 2009
Thanks, i went to the dealer and just bought a new one for 8 bucks. I got that and a step down jet so hopefully we'll see how this runs.

Top Bottom