IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
While reading through CNM's post in the Ladies room I thought of this story:

My mom is always one to have a big tree and up untill the time we(Moose95 and I) flew the coop it was a real tree. It was a family tradition to head to the "Upper 40" as we called it, more like 120 though, to hunt out a tree the weekend following Turkey Day. This paticular year Mom was choosing the tree and much to my fathers objection picked out her tree. The complaints ranged from too big to way too full. Mom disagreed and to may unmentionable explatives my dad caved. Well after dragging the tree home and in through the door, dad got his moment of "I told you so," and by this time was so steamed that he was a little out of his mind, after stuggling with this tree in the woods, getting it home and knowing it was too big but setting it up anyway. It didn't help matters much having a 14 and 15 y/o Moose and Irish laughing out butts off either. Dad storms out to the garage, mom turns to us with the "Whats he up to?" look on her face, only to change it to a look of "OMG" as she hears the chain saw fire up in the kitchen. Dad walks calmly into the living room and lops off the offending three feet of shubery from the bottom of the tree :eek: . He then shuts down the saw, calmly turns to mom(Saw dust settling every where and a huge blue cloud of exaust) with a devilish smile on his face,"There you go honey, it's a perfect fit." All the while Moose and I are howling with laughter. :) :)

Last edited:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I have a funny Christmas card story. But I can't really tell it here.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
I've seen that card, it's a beaut Wes! :thumb:

bluerider125

~SPONSOR~
Feb 23, 2002
hmmm. guess so. :)

figured it would be all *****'s (asterisks)

by the way, funny story. kinda like when my dad started "renovating" and cut the whole eastern wall out of the bathroom in our old house :eek: :)

Top Bottom