medwaste

Dec 1, 2006
Do they run big? I can't find a pair my size to try on so I am ordering them on-line. I wear a womens sz. 8.5 or 38-40 euro. Should I go with a 6,7 or 8? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
I wear a 7.5 or 8 in women's, but I wear mens size 7 SG-10s :coocoo:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
I'm just like mxgirl. All of my shoes are a 5.5-6 in boys/mens, and a 7.5-8 in women's (mostly 7.5), but I first ordered a 6 in the SG10, and it was a little too tight in my toes/on top of my foot, so I actually sent them back and went with a mens 7. They are a tad big (I can lift my heel a little bit while they are on), but I've had them for 3+ years now and put lots of hours on them, and having them a little big has never been an issue. I can spend a weekend in them riding and walking and they are as comfortable as can be.

If you wear a women's size 8.5, you are probably borderline between the 7-8 in the SG10. Do you have a shop nearby where you could try them on first? Or maybe ask some riders at the local track? Or if you order them without trying, just double check the return/exchange policy first!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
medwaste said:
Thanks for all your help. My 8.5's fit perfectly into a sz. 7. Special thanks out to MXGirl.

No problem :nod: Glad I could help out.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom