_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Anyone know of any GNCC racing in NW PA, NE OH, SW NY, or anywhere in the general vacinity of those areas? I've been having trouble getting my riding buddies out, and I don't like to ride alone so I'm considering GNCC racing as I suck at MX. I just can't seem to find any info on GNCC in my area. Hopefully someone has some info. Thanks in advance. :cool:

jsned

~SPONSOR~
May 17, 2000
GNCC racing is a national caliber event. Their schedule and all info is at www.gnccracing.com

Maybe what you are looking for is a ametuer based series of Hare Scrambles. Each state has a District with schedules and club info and rules. Go to the American Motorcycle Association website and look up the district info. then there will likely be a website for each District.

www.ama-cycle.org

Hare Scramble are just like the GNCC just smaller.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Yeah, I kinda figured that out by searching around. I still haven't had any luck finding local H/S races even. The closest ones are GNCC events and they're 3+hrs away. Thank-you for your input.

jsned

~SPONSOR~
May 17, 2000
http://www.district5ama.org/

http://www.d12ama.com/

Yeah looks like you have less places than I do. Most of my races are 1.5 to 2 hour drive. We have about 40 races on our Hare Scramble schedule for dist 17.

By the way I just notice you are in Erie. I was just there in Feburary for work. I went to a company called Steris, to learn some operation we are going to start doing. It has been there for along time you probably know it. I did notice on the drive from Cleveland that there seemed to be a lot of forest land along the Interstate compared to Illinois. I thought there may be alot of riding out there. Of course when I was there it was 10 snowing, icy, crappy so I didnt get to do much.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Yeah, I know of Steris. Unfortunately they recently sold out to Mexico. That seems to be the trend 'round here. There is a ton of land out here, but not much riding. Only 1 place left within an hour. If you wanna drive 2 or 3 hrs there's a good bit of riding. I'm lucky if I get a couple days a month to ride, so I'd rather not have to waste half the day driving. There is alot of oil wells south of here and my uncle owns a camp in the middle of oil country. We ride down there occasionally. Thats a good time. There's miles and miles of oil roads all throughout the mountains. Thanks for the input! There's a KTM dealer about 40 minutes from here and alot of those guys do harescrambles. I think I'll take a ride down and talk them.

Top Bottom