Going to go look at a 95 kdx200, what do i need to look for? ask about?

irhxcbcziuzxs

Aug 26, 2007
Going to go look at the bike as soon as he calls me back, heres the ad for it...

dont know squat about 2-strokes, so im heading into an unknown world, so any advice on what to ask about or look for would be great :-)

Up for sale is a 1995 Kawasaki KDX 200. My dad originally owned this bike and I bought it from him, so it has been in the family for roughly four years, and now I bought a newer one so its time to let this one go. New things on the bike: The Top end was professionally rebuilt last fall and has only been ridden for a few times to break it in. It also has newer front and rear wheel bearings and new Pivot Works Suspension linkage bearing kit, and newer rear brake pads. Aftermarket parts on the bike: The bike has a FMF burly pipe with a turbinecore 2 spark arrestor; it has plastic bark busters (with the aluminum bar), and has braided steel reinforced radiator hoses. The tires are in decent shape but have some wear, the chain and sprockets look great however the front sprocket is beginning to hook. The oil and air filter was changed and cleaned at least every other ride. I have all the receipts for the top end work; a owner’s manual, and the title for the bike. Overall the bike is very dependable and looks great. Asking $1650.00

irhxcbcziuzxs

Aug 26, 2007
Just looked at the blue book, he definatley is overshooting.
I guess just keep an eye out for me guys...

Im also looking for an extra bike for my g/f... though im going to have to spend less on that.

Top Bottom