helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
so, that is very good news, i believe? :cool:

have you been able to do most of your normal life?

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
You know better than to ask me about anything "normal"!

I have been able to do most of what I want to do, but I can't run and can't ride (leg hurts too much when I do that). I haven't been able to move as quickly as I want to in the competitive shooting that I do, either.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I have personal opinions about where our surgical metal comes from. Glad you are done, and hopefully returning to some close resemblance of before. I do not believe, that "WE" are the best patients? Kick back and take it easy group.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
A friend asked me why I hated auto-clutches so I went looking for this thread. Figured I would post an update.

2 years now since they took the metal out and I can walk and move without any problems. I can even run (or what passes for running) for the few feet that my fat, out of shape body can stand. When I compared the screws that they gave me to the original xrays it appears that they did not give me the lowest screw that looked like it was sticking too far out the other side of the bone. I swear it felt like it was rubbing against the muscle/tenden/ligament....whatever is there, every time I moved but they kept telling me no, that wasn't it. I can only guess that it was the problem because I didn't get that one after surgery.

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
High Lord Gomer said:
I can even run (or what passes for running)

I just had a mental image of a whole lot of jerky, awkward movement with a pace that is just below a fast walk....

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
......And a tutu flapping in the wind

Top Bottom