a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Bet you thought this would be a religious thread! No, actually it's just a quick thread to say that I enjoyed myself on Friday at Elsinore with Bruce, Thumbs and Scar. What a great day to ride, weather was super the dirt was nice.

Scar, nice bike, even though I really only saw the front of it when I turned around:p:p! Maybe we can get Jeff out there next with his new ride.

Thumbs, thanks for being there again, always a joy to ride with my brother from another mother. Hey, no rag this time, good job!:)

Bruce, nice that you made it too, England can wait till June! We'll plan another ride soon.

Once again, thanks for the fun and even though the Cobra isn't my favorite rider, he sure is fast. I had to move quite a few times to stay outta his way, you know, so he wouldn't get mad cause he couldn't pass the old guy on the Zuki!!:p

Elk

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
that I enjoyed myself on Friday at Elsinore with Bruce

BAHAHHA, where's the limp wrist smile now? Sorry I had to get back for all the moon comments. Sounds like fun, I finnally got to go over my bike yesteday, repack all the bearings, and get ready :)
The snows meeeeeeeeeeeeelting :aj:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
May you have another heavy snowfall!!!

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Elky yu da man! :aj: If other cops were as fast as you I might have to start obeying thew law :scream: ,

Here's the report, jump, jump jump, turn jump jump jump jump jump jump jump whoops jump jump jump turn jup jump jump jump jump, oxygen please.

It was fun, I liked the big track better. yes the jumps were bigger but they more spread out.

Hey did you all see me pass David V.!!!!!

Not on the track or anything, But when he was giiving his mechanic a ride back to the pits, Man I smoked him. :aj:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Scar, you gotta seize the moment! Thanks for the ride again!
Elk

Top Bottom