CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
I like to report good people/great service whenever I can. This time I would like to say the folks @ Throttle Jockey Graphics are excellent to deal with.

I ordered the Honda team graphics for my 01 a couple of months ago. I recv'd everything timely and was impressed with the thickness and finish of the graphics.

After a few rides, the right shroud graphics peeled up in a 2"x8" sections (Woody's beak!) during a poker run. The graphics were subsequently ruined on that shroud. I called the next day and explained-only to have the owner send a new right shroud graphics in time for our White Rock ride.

These folks are real people and seem to really be enthuisasts with a great product. Give them a try.:)

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
I agree. I bought two sets of graphics and gripper seat covers for my wife's and my bike. The graphics are great, easy to install, and have lasted very well.

There was a problem with the batch of seat covers that mine came from but Matt made it right as soon as I called. Thus, I just ordered more stuff from them for my new bike.

Last edited:
Top Bottom