Goodbye Bill

Parcells is gone, good thing or bad?

• good, im glad that Parcells is gone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ep1k

Jun 14, 2007
Parcells was a great coach, and if you think he was to "outspoken" your weak. Im sick of all the politically correct couches, gms, and presidents with their "hes a great guy, gonna be tough to play this sunday." Parcells spoke his mind and added to the flames of every fire persay: T.O. Lame boy T.O.

kawicam250

I bleed green!
Aug 7, 2006

i was not stating that i didnt like Parcells, as you can see from my vote, im not a big Dallas fan.

ep1k

Jun 14, 2007
I wasnt saying anything to you specifically kawicam? I just meant "you" as in everyone reading this excluding myself. No beef

ep1k

Jun 14, 2007
Okiewan said:
1) He wasn't fired ....
2) Wade Phillips.

No idea if it's good or bad, but it was getting kinda obvious Bill was burned-out.
So you think he was burnt out? I think the league needs more coaches like him, they dont want his kind (controversy) from a professional stand point though. Most football viewers like a little controversy and bill was just one of those coaches that went against the grain, i mean how mnay guys do you know that curse at the press/media and its all but expected?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…