ob1quixote

Jul 23, 2003
I keep getting some wierd site whenI try to log on there. I hope its a temporary outage, and not some spyware/redirect prog in my computer!

Robert

ob1quixote

Jul 23, 2003
I saw that mentioned there, but that was April 20th{?}, I thought it had already happened.

Just for fun I ran a google search on the GOR IP address, came up with some message boards that involved troubleshooting forum software and server stuff. While I walked away no smarter about the issues, I do have a much better respect for those who put theses "shows" on. It makes my ability to get a cheap CD-RW up and running look similar to the mental processes needed to blink. That stuff isnt easy!

Robert

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
There was a billing snafu so it took longer to get the new server set up. GOR will be with the same hosting company but now on a larger server. It should be up soon once the DNS changes take effect.

Ivan

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
I talked to Mike. The domain name has been renewed. DNS replication should be almost done and he is going to upload the site to the new server this weekend at the latest.

Should be up by Monday... I hope.

Ivan

Top Bottom