MelloYello

~SPONSOR~
Nov 22, 2002
Does living in SoCal automatically make me a part of the Wrecking Crew? Or do I have to go through some initiation?
Anyway, I know this is late notice, but I'm going to Gorman tomorrow and was wondering if there were other unemployed/self-employed/free-on-weekdays people that might want to ride. It may be the only clear day this week. I'll check back later to see if there are any other lucky fools.:)

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
Originally posted by ggoja
Does living in SoCal automatically make me a part of the Wrecking Crew? Or do I have to go through some initiation?
Anyway, I know this is late notice, but I'm going to Gorman tomorrow and was wondering if there were other unemployed/self-employed/free-on-weekdays people that might want to ride. It may be the only clear day this week. I'll check back later to see if there are any other lucky fools.:)

#1: Membership? Yes; of course: applications are informal. Far better to participate, tho, in order to win the confidence of members on board. See #2 below for manditory initiation rituals.

#2: Initiation? Yes. 'Ol49er will go over that with you when you are ready, including secret handshake, etc.

#3: We may be game later next week. e-mail me @ [email protected], tho we are ready for some desert, especially now it's prime by receiving precipitation.

MelloYello

~SPONSOR~
Nov 22, 2002
Originally posted by placelast

#2: Initiation? Yes. 'Ol49er will go over that with you when you are ready, including secret handshake, etc.

How will I know when I'm ready? I hope it doesn't have anything to do with Snowy or Miller Jeep Trail.:scream:

I'd be up for some desert riding. Will e-mail.

Jake

Last edited:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000

I hope it doesn't have anything to do with Snowy or Miller Jeep Trail.:scream:

Jake

Jake. You have to ride up Miller Jeep Trail on a XR50, wearing a pink tutu. :)

BUUUWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Just kidding about the 50. :scream:

Anybody remember who had the tutu last? :eek:

Welcome to the crew Jake. :thumb:

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
I was under the impression that Elk was keeping it recently since he liked to wear it under his riding gear while he was out and about. ;)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000

Thanks for the welcome Ol'89r. Who's Ol49er?:silly:

Same guy, Ol placelast just can't count. :confused: :scream: :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I ain't got the tutu, I think Thumbs has it in his airbox or something. We are riding Ocotillo on the 4th of Jan, join us there!

MelloYello

~SPONSOR~
Nov 22, 2002
Ooooh, I'd like to go to Ocotillo, but I can't.:whiner: I have tickets for Supercross at Anaheim. What kind of riding do you guys do out there? Crusty Demons-type, or are there trails? Any singletrack? I'll join you guys next time.:thumb:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
it's crusty all right, specially when 89er joins us!

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
it's crusty all right
LMAO! :) Now that was funny.

Anyone riding Sat or Sun? It's been quiet in here lately.
BTW, HAPPY HOLIDAYS guys!

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Elk doesn't get Crusty, he gets Krispy.

He's also known as the "Krispy Demon of Dirt". :confused:

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
Originally posted by Ol'89r

Same guy, Ol placelast just can't count. :confused: :scream: :)

No; when you see him you will know what I mean...as in well aged, eg. Gold Rush era...like the stereo-typical lone miner, with his donkey in tow, gold panning tools hanging on each side of his beast, rolled up blankets - just like out of the movies.

Now to give him some credit and due respect as we should for those with a white peak: he does kick butt on two wheels...

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
It's like a prerequisite or something to be on DRN. A gang of wise-:moon:'s.

Yep. :thumb: :)

Hey John. I'm gonna get ya for that one. :scream: As soon as I can remember where I parked my donkey. :confused:

Ol'

Top Bottom