GoSpeedRacer and MrLuckey SoCal Arrival Schedule!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yeehaw:

On a serious note, you two better get your passports...
(Yes, the billboard is real and located off THE 605) Note the nice Monument of Independence (from Mexico City) put in the LA skyline.. the copy reads "Your City, Your team"

How's your Spanish?

Attachments

Boodac

Subscriber
I was going to say there goes the neighborhood but after seeing that sign Id say its already has gone to the dogs. Welcome back guys.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
welcom back to Cali

Boodac

Subscriber
Thats ok they havent started having their kids sell Chiclets on the streets yet so we havent progressed that far yet.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
I've been to Rome,
Dallas, Texas,
Man I thought I'd seen it all...

Congrats guys! Feels good, don't it?!

NVR FNSH

Subscriber
Congrats Eddie - and Aimee.....

Westlake/Thousand Oaks is a great area - I grew up there. My best man still lives and now I'll have one more place to stay at some point. You sleep in my trailer, I sleep in your house sounds fair to me - just kidding with you, sort of.

Let me know when you a good ME on a contract basis:)

Damn, I might have to get off my arse and actually go to KM AND bring a bike.

Brian

NVR FNSH said:
Let me know when you a good ME on a contract basis
Wha??? hittin the bottle again Brian?

You know you will always be welcome at our house, where ever we end up. We won't actually be buying in that area for a while though.

NVR FNSH said:
Damn, I might have to get off my arse and actually go to KM AND bring a bike.
Ya, and bring one for me too while you're at it. :) I don't think they will let me take a horse out on the dirtbike trails. ;)

So when did you become a cop man?! I think I knew you were going to go to the academy or something but haven't heard from you in a while. It's appropriate though, you ooooze cop. :p And don't think that just because you're a cop now you can strip search anyone anytime! :moon:

6 MORE WEEKS!!! :aj:

KiwiBird

Lifetime Sponsor
I heard Speedy is trying to smuggle plants in to CA, Brian - that's worth a strip search isn't it?