Mar 21, 2005
I'm going to be up to Traverse City and the wife is actually letting me take the bike (only way she could get me to go!). So hoping someone can join me to ride the Grand Traverse loops on Friday. I'd be open to a start time of between 9am to around noon.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Didn't you mean to say "I'm going to Traverse City with my Bike and I'm letting the wife tag along"?... :nod:

DW

Ward

Jan 23, 2006
I'll be up there with my bike for work but I can't ride until Friday afternoon. If you can get out there let me know.

Mar 21, 2005
Ward said:
I'll be up there with my bike for work but I can't ride until Friday afternoon. If you can get out there let me know.

What time were you able to be there? I'd have to see how late I can ride without getting in trouble.

Ward

Jan 23, 2006
MIsingletracker said:
What time were you able to be there? I'd have to see how late I can ride without getting in trouble.
I will not be out until noon, so I wouldn't be available to ride till 1:00 or 1:30. Let me know if that will work.

Mar 21, 2005
Ward said:
I will not be out until noon, so I wouldn't be available to ride till 1:00 or 1:30. Let me know if that will work.
I'll have to get back to you later, early evening probably. I can't PM on this site, but my email is ktmrider@cmsinter.net. I'll be monitoring that even up at Traverse tonight. I can get you my cell # that way and/or get me yours.

Gary

Ward

Jan 23, 2006
I have web access but I am having problems with e-mail. I will check back here later. Thanks.

Top Bottom