Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Just rode the Grand Traverse trail today. Man was it awesome for a December 30th ride. I am planning on riding it tomorrow also, 10:00 if any one is interested. This no snow thing is great.

Bill F: I won't be riding on the first it looks like it may rain & snow.

Don

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
Don Marsh said:
Just rode the Grand Traverse trail today. Man was it awesome for a December 30th ride. I am planning on riding it tomorrow also, 10:00 if any one is interested. This no snow thing is great.

Bill F: I won't be riding on the first it looks like it may rain & snow.

Don

Tomorrow is a little up in the air for me, will let you know. I went out for an extra 22 mile loop after the ride today. Sure am liking the new bike, did over 40 miles today and my body feels like it was 10.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Ya I did a 22mi loop too - On a damn trainer bike! I even walked by my MTB today and just shook ma head!....

DW

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
Wolverine423 said:
Ya I did a 22mi loop too - On a damn trainer bike! I even walked by my MTB today and just shook ma head!....

DW

Take a breath, perhaps this is a time you should live Vicariously through others. :rotfl:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Man, what a great ride. Hard to believe no snow on New Years Eve Day!!!!!!!!!!!
Started to rain as I was loading the bike.
Don

ride2live

Oct 26, 2005
Yeah, it was a nice day yesterday, I was crawling around under my car fixing an exhaust leak! Glad you guys got to go riding.

I probably won't go riding on the first but may go tue if it's not raining real bad.

Happy new year!!

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
I was talking to my buddy in Grawn, and we were thinking of hitting the ranch this sunday. This weather has been real nice, hopefully the weather will hold out for sunday.
Those are some pretty good tight trails. Been awhile since I have been there, look forward to it. Keep you updated.

Top Bottom