njdrtrdr

Dec 10, 2002
A buddy and I are taking the day off work on Thursday the 7th and I'm going to check out Paragon for the first time.

Any suggestions on what trail to check out first.

I like single track and I'm riding a drz400.

If anyone would like to join, your welcome to.

Nick

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
hey Nick

We are having a DRN group ride at paragon on the 9th and 10th. Why dont you come up and join us? There is a thread under Places to Ride. check it out! The more the merrier! And I ride a DRZ too!

njdrtrdr

Dec 10, 2002
My weekends have been booked for almost this whole stinkin year. I've only been riding once, so I'm itching to go so bad, that's why I'm taking a day off work to go.

But thanks for the invite.

Nick

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Scooter might have them as he made the map using a GPS.

Dave, why didnt you mark trail #74 as and easy trail? :laugh:

njdrtrdr

Dec 10, 2002
Thanks for the map, it was easier to read than the b/w one you get at signup.

We had a blast doing a bunch of trail, including the black and blue one you had highlighted.

There a good mix of stuff there. There was one memorable long steep uphill that both of my buddy didn't make it up the first try and then some trail in the middle where you ride straight up a rock face. Alot of the single track was awesome and there's brand new single track arrowed with orange arrows. that looks like it never got beaten in. My guess is it's arrowed for new trail for the moonshine enduro in Sept, but the event got cancelled. We need some more folks go go up there and beat it in some more.

Definitely an excellent place, I'll be back again.

Best of all.

It's LEGAL !!!!!!!

Nick

Top Bottom