koyote

Oct 16, 2004
I am planning on making a few trips with my MX buddies next year to local tracks and was looking at removing the headlamp and installing a number plate. Just checking to see how difficult this is and if I can switch back and forth without any problems. Also would like info on source's to purchase a number plate and a MX rear fender. Thanks.

koyote

Oct 16, 2004
I think just about every possible topic has been discussed in this forum at one time or another. Its just nice to get fresh opinions and advice on old topics. I'll hit the search option.

rethnal

~SPONSOR~
Jul 14, 2002
koyote said:
I think just about every possible topic has been discussed in this forum at one time or another. Its just nice to get fresh opinions and advice on old topics.

I agree with this too... Everytime someone asks a question, someone (including myself :think: ) says do a search. If everything has been discussed then why post anything to this forum anymore? Just do a search.... right? Occasionally there are new opinions, products and new ways of doing things that are refreshing to read and fun to talk about. Besides... we are entering the end of riding season in the north (for some of us) and it's time to do rebuilds and fix out bikes up for next season. If one of us runs into trouble, it's nice to know someone will try to help us out without just saying...do a search. :|

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom