waterboy1

Apr 13, 2006
Hi All. registered because I want to seek help on how best to setup my '04 YZ450F. I usually ride in the dunes, sometimes the trails and would really like to get on the track but I'm not too comfortable on my bike in the air. Being 6'7" 260lbs :yikes: its a bit ackward. I've put the strongest springs on that our dealer could find, installed a new tripleclamp and bar setup that moved everything forward and up, footpegs that sit lower, taller seat and I still dont feel at ease on it. The ergonomics are as good as its gonna get for me but somethings up with the handling and I dont know jack about suspension so I'm not sure what to do. I want to get more out of engine also, as yet it is still stock so I'm not sure how to tackle that. Any help would be appreciated, thnx. :)

splatt

Resident mental case
~SPONSOR~
Dec 1, 2001
Depending on where your at there's BBR in Kent and Devol in Enumclaw not to mention a few others I can't think of at the moment. Welcome to the site by the way.

Steve

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Welcome to DRN.
XRPredator is also a Yeti, so maybe he will have some ideas ;)

waterboy1

Apr 13, 2006
Thnx for the info. While down at sand lake last weekend another rider mentioned Devol for the suspension too. What does BBR do? I've only seen their name with the small mini bikes.

Is there anyone in western WA that would do engine work?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom