help 06 yz 125 radiator question

gren385

Feb 24, 2008
my bike fell off the stand!!toasted my left radiator.checked e bay and can only find 1 for a 05 yz 250.does any1 know if it will work?or what years would?Thanks

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
gren385 said:
my bike fell off the stand!!toasted my left radiator.checked e bay and can only find 1 for a 05 yz 250.does any1 know if it will work?or what years would?Thanks
Cant answer that question for you but would suggest looking at getting it fixed. Checkout Mylers radiator repair http://www.motorcycleradiators.com/ they do amazing work and at a fraction the cost of buying a replacement (unless you find a real exceptional deal on ebay)

Isobareng

Oct 16, 2007
Looking at the parts catalog the first 3 digits are different but the rest of the part # is the same. They run about $360 for new it might be worth checking to see if the first 3 numbers are model identifiers or something unrelated with the parts folks at your local dealer or some one here online that might know.

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Physical size & mounting, shroud holes the same, but the inlet tube size (& thus hoses,) are larger on the 250 radiators.

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
I too can promote Myler's Radiator repair. Quality work, reasonable prices, quick turn-around time. What more could you ask for?

They also have high-pressure radiator caps, for many bikes, as well.

Last edited:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
BigRedAF said:
OLDGUY

Great link, we can always use an alternative like that...
I have used them to many times in the past and every time topnotch work. Often can hardly tell where they repaired it. As Spdyken said fast turn around. Last summer we needed it by the following weekend- shipped overnight to them Friday- called them monday morning to let them know cicumstances- had it back on Thursday :nod:

gren385

Feb 24, 2008
Thank you

just wanna say i called Mylers and he said it would b a easy fix and its really common on the yz where it broke!!Thank you for the great advice

Top Bottom