HELP! I need interesting information

Wanabe

Feb 6, 2001
I have to do a speech on some new interesting information for my college speech class. I have no idea what to do it about. If you know of anything at all let me know. It doesn't matter what it's about. thank you very much

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Bro, go to www.saddlebackmx.com and then to the message boards. They temporarily closed the new riding park due to permit problems, so says the county. Do a speech on the importance of having a local riding park for kids to enjoy and for families to come together. They are trying to squash the thing and it only opened for four days. It had an average of 600 riders per day for the 4 days it was open. Think that was a hit?! We are all bummed out here, speak for us, send out the message that we will not go down fighting. Good luck and may the force be with you.
Elk

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I trimmed my nose hair today. If you want before and after photos, let me know.:)

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Ok, I was just jokin' ya

You might look here to see if anything interests you. My favorite is this, but it may be too old by now.

Good luck, I used to wait till the night before too. Didn't have the internet to bail me out back then.:)

Oh, I almost forgot, I used to read National Geographic too. Just for the articles.;)

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by EZ
Great link VintageDirt. It's in my favorites folder now.
Thanks. I been saving it until it was really needed.:confused:

Top Bottom