Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
No, they are centered around reality! :moon: ;)

The reality that your visions all involve naked man butt! :p

Has anyone ever heard of rental car surfing????

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by MX-727
In preperation for DW03, I've started leaving my cooler outside.&nbsp; You can't believe how loud the hinges are. :laugh:

Now thats funny. Of course it puts you 1'st on the list but hey it's all in good fun. At least have the decency (like Tony) to have a few GOOD beers stowed away. That damn Randy didn't donate anything but bud-light :laugh:

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by MrLuckey

At least have the decency (like Tony) to have a few GOOD beers stowed away. That damn Randy didn't donate anything but bud-light :laugh:

Nope, everbody drank all the other brands around the bonfire. :moon: And this year I am bringin' my pet 'gator to stand guard! :thumb:

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Uh Randy, I don't really remember meeting you last year.&nbsp; Did I, uh, steal your beer on Saturday night?

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
The secret to solving the beer stealing problem is to make sure you buy so much beer that you never miss the ones that end up being "donated" for the furthurance of DW fun! :thumb:

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by MX-727

In preperation for DW03, I've started leaving my cooler outside.&nbsp; You can't believe how loud the hinges are. :laugh:

Jaybirds MX-1000 chain lube will take care of that in a jiffy! :debil:

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by Timr
Uh Randy, I don't really remember meeting you last year.&nbsp; Did I, uh, steal your beer on Saturday night?

If you were with Eddie and the rest stealing from all the rest, I guess you did.&nbsp; I had bought enough the night of the bonfire to hopefully last a while.&nbsp; That was what it was there for.

Tim... I was camped over with the Heartland Spodes, driving an orangish and black F-250 and riding a KTM 250 RFS that GETMETOCA bought while there.&nbsp; We'll have to hook up this year for some trail fun.

RLA

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Believe it or not my beer stayed safe every night. I left it sitting outside under my canopy right next to the bigtop. Just like I say at work "safest place to hide is right out in plain sight:)
BTW I think I scared a couple of the raiders in the planning stage when I stepped outside at about 2AM to check on a leakage

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by oldguy
when I stepped outside at about 2AM to check on a leakage

I'm curious by nature but I don't think I want to know what that really means :yeehaw:

Originally posted by oldguy
Believe it or not my beer stayed safe every night. I left it sitting outside under my canopy right next to the bigtop.

Duly noted :aj:

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Originally posted by motohead00

If you were with Eddie and the rest stealing from all the rest, I guess you did.&nbsp; I had bought enough the night of the bonfire to hopefully last a while.&nbsp; That was what it was there for.

Tim... I was camped over with the Heartland Spodes, driving an orangish and black F-250 and riding a KTM 250 RFS that GETMETOCA bought while there.&nbsp; We'll have to hook up this year for some trail fun.

RLA

Randy,

I was at the Saturday night campfire with Eddy, Bundy, Mully, and Sarge until about oh, Sunday morning.&nbsp; We scoured the campground for beer in the early morning hours just before the sun came up.&nbsp; Unfortunately, the Texas beer was long gone, so we had to find new untapped sources to continue our party.

I saw your bike, the 250 RFS, and I was in the Heartland Spodes camp for a while talking with Justin for a while.&nbsp; Did we have birthday cake together on Saturday night?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Timr
Unfortunately, the Texas beer was long gone, so we had to find new untapped sources to continue our party.

Bad Texans .... :laugh:

I thought it was funny when I rose up out of my sleeping bag when Eddie opened the cooler next to the head of my cot. I spooked him for a moment.

I couldn't complain, there were new brews in the cooler the next afternoon.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Originally posted by Tony Eeds

I thought it was funny when I rose up out of my sleeping bag when Eddie opened the cooler next to the head of my cot. I spooked him for a moment.

I don't see how you got ANY sleep with you cooler squeeking so much.&nbsp; :)

Top Bottom