MadMax856

Mar 29, 2005
Heyllo fellow riders

New here, obviously, or else I wouldnt be posting here :blah: :cool: Name is Max, I'm 16, from PA. Current rides are 2003 cr125, with no post worthy mods, and a 1983honda atc200x. Um, I'm into fabrication, and working with my hands, and other then that, I'm just a normal kid. I ride whatever kind of riding is available, from track, to trail, pipelines to feilds. In the winter, I bust out the trike and take that through the roads of Pa, and when I am bored, I take it out in the street and try my hand at stunting. As well as bikes, I am into cars and trucks, mainly offroad trucks, and high performance musclecars. I currently have a 1978 f250ranger, and am working on picking up a 1987 mustang gt. Thats about it for me.. Any questions, just ask :)

-Max.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Welcome to DRN Max. Tony will be along shortly to greet you properly, untill then, enjoy your reading. YZ165

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders forum for some folks in your area.

Also check out the DRN East Coast - Spring Ride thread about a ride coming up at the Hatfield & McCoy Trail System in West Virginia and the 5th Annual Damn Yankee Dirt Rider’s Spring ride coming up the weekend of June 11th and 12th at Paragon in Pennsylvania. Check out the Paragon Adventure Park website for additional information in accommodations and the thread for all the folks making the trek.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom