YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Bob! What the hell happened over here? I'm seriously depressed looking at the active topics here....I stepped back from dirt biking for a while now, but I never thought this place would ever be this slow.....I'm seriously shocked and concerned.....is there anything I can do? YZ165

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
What's Going On?
Currently on-line?: 218 (1 members and 217 guests)
Most users ever online was 2268 (06-21-2007 at 07:40 PM).
View Who's Online
YZ165
Dirt Rider . Net Forums Statistics

Threads: 139,900, Posts: 1,200,944, Members: 105,970
Latest registration by Ghunt521 (Welcome!)
Today's Birthdays
View Birthdays
worcs (61), busybeazz (40), Ivan K (38)......

Just Me? Seriously! Where the heck did everyone go! :bang:

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Guilty! :nener:

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
So YZ, did you give up the dirt bikes for good? I don't ride as much as I used to but still love it. I tend to stay closer to the ground, well, somewhat.

I think a lot of the folks spending buku time here were posting from work. I had always thought the days were numbered for getting paid for screwing around on the computer for hours every day, at least for most. More companies are getting IT departments/firewalls that block. Otherwise I think there was some kind of drama/falling out with some of the older "regulars" here but unsure of the details.

Also, there are more forums all the time, so more "competition".

There I go over-analyzing again, eh?

I always loved this place and the great people, at least as it was. Will never forget the good times I had at dirtweeks.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I don't think you are too far off the mark.
site blocking from work, interests move on from dirtbikes to whatever else, many more regional choices as opposed to a clearing house.
I think a lot of "regulars" still lurk. They are just waiting for a good story or new question to be posted to comment on.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Can I use olive oil in my autolube tank and will it mess up my clutch?

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
VintageDirt said:
It's not a purse it's a satchel.

Man Purse, Satchel, Pussbag call it what you will Wes. It all sounds way too European (and not in a cool 70's Ake Johnsson way) and frankly pretty suspect in general. :whoa:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Maybe it's a gun case! Sheesh, see if I ever ask about my clutch again.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Oh whoop-de-do, maybe we can go to that dump, chama river brewery or whatever it was and get some more nasty ass fish. I got new for you Gooomer, we're a long way from the ocean.

Just kidding, I love you very much.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Uncle! Now I remember why I keep out of these discussions.

Top Bottom