Home Safe

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Squeaky and I just got home from Dirtweek03.
If you didn't make it this year make plans now!
Had fun, very tired, sleep now.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
I'm glad you had a GOOD time!!! and yes, NEXT year we will be there!

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Next year?? I'm going this year, I leave in a couple of hours. Just in time for the pigout tonight. I'm not even taking a bike. How sad is that?

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
YAY! Been home for about 12 hours yet and haven't even had a chance to post!

I am so glad I went...Thank you to everyone and I can't wait to see you again next year!

RM_guy

Scared of DirtWeek<BR>Club *********
Damn Yankees
Well I'm glad you guys had a good time and got home safe. You can fill the rest of us in on the 19th at Paragon. I know you can make it, while you were gone they canceled Halloween :laugh:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
Part of the NorthEast Caravan made it home (Tailbone, ThatWasClose, and myself). We left around 7:30 yesterday and got home at 5pm today. It started out rough but ended well. My first DW that i didnt break myself or my bike. I did loose Tailbones exhaust in Missouri. :eek:

Tigger & I are home safe. It rained most of the way home and there were a lot of idiots on the road. 6 hour drive, pull in to driveway, unload bikes and speant next 3 hours pressure washing. :eek:

Danman

Lifetime Sponsor
Home at last. The drive sucked. Just pulled in and unloaded. Muddy stuff in the garage. Its going to take at least a week to get stuff put up and cleaned up :( It was a blast though :cool:

motometal

Lifetime Sponsor
we are home, and all of the dirty stuff is going to lay on the garage floor until tomorrow...time to relax!

I was so sick and tired of riding, that one of the first things I did was hop on my XR dual sport and go run an errand :cool:

Tony Eeds

Welcome Wagon
N. Texas SP
Jeff (strsfan2 AKA my son) and I made it into the driveway about 3:30PM and wrapped up the unloading and putting away. There is still mud everywhere and the tarp for Camp Tejas will likely not get washed off until next weekend.

Mexican food and a shower did wonders for the blues that always follow something as cool as DirtWeek. 51 more weeks ... yuk :whiner:

Thanks to everyone that made this trip so memorable! :thumb:

XR3J

Lifetime Sponsor
Myself and my wife and girls got home about 2 hours ago. We took things pretty slow and made a few stops along the way. I guess I am lucky, I get to go to work tomorrow and since Joni has the day off, she "voluntered" to clean up the trailer. We all had an excellent time as usual and are looking forward to next year already.
Jerry :laugh: (The&nbsp; fire last night)

CAL

Sponsoring Member
We left Stillwater at 11:00 pm and got home at 8:30 am.&nbsp; I'm going to bed!!! :thumb:

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
PK glas ya made it back , great to meet ya. VD and I left at about 8 this morning and I just got home. unloaded the bike but the rest will have to wait, Greetings to the campfire gang hope all have had a safe journey, my ribs still hurt :confused: