tcuda499

~SPONSOR~
Dec 2, 2007
well I've decided on a 450f. My local shop has 2 clean low hour 450's.A 2005 crf 450 and a 2007 yz450f. Both bikes are super clean and he knows the history of both bikes and the owners. I have mostly ridden Honda and have rode an 05 crf already and it was ok,felt a little heavy. I never rode a yz 450 and his shop insurance doesn't allow test rides. He's a really cool guy and backs up every bike he sells. If there is/was a problem with the bike after the sale,he would take care of it. I heard alot about hondas but not much about yammies. Any help would be great. Also there would be some tight,woods trails ridden and i hear 450's dont like that,get hot. Any one of them a little better in these conditions?

speed demon21

Oct 14, 2008
well you really cant go wrong either way,ive ridden both bikes and thier really the same, but i would go with the yz, i love mine and it doesnt give me any problems what so ever. they liked to ridden rough though so youd have to ride hard on the trail. but their both really great bikes, plus the yz is 2 years newer.

Top Bottom