Honda Prices Increased (CRF450R/X)

hug747

May 14, 2001
Maybe I'm a little late on this; but it should come as no surprise on the price increase. I first read it on Thumpertalk and had to check Honda's website to see for myself. CRF450R/X suggested retail increased $300.00. Japanese brands are losing ground to euro brands as far as better pricing is concerned. Price $6899.00 CRF450R & $7199.00 CRF450X.

sonicgruv

Feb 2, 2005
Yeah, but $300 is statistically nothing when held up against the $7K neighborhood. Factor in a little dealer negotiation and it shouldn't hurt too bad. The only other bike I've been considering is the KTM 450 exc racing. They seem similar down to the last MSRP dollar. I'm lucky that I have a Honda/KTM dealer under the same roof a stones throw away. I'm still leaning towards the CRF450x, but am getting impatient. I'm sure I'll wait since it's still freezing outside.. When all is said and done, God bless Japanese engineering.

CRF - $7199
KTM - $7198

Are there any other bikes to consider? I'm in open country, fast riverbottom sand with whoops. So, I'm thinking 400+, magic button, and headlight. Leaves little to choose from in my mind. At the least the options are sizzlin' so far.

Top Bottom