Kawierider

Jun 7, 2001
hey all,

Im tryin to host my pictures on the web so I can link them into my website im trying to make, and so I can easily post pics in forums. I have my pics uploaded into the yahoo picture organizer, but when I go to link to them in a forum or in my website it never loads. what gives?

anyone use the yahoo program like this, or use others like this ?

Tim

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
You can post a link on the forums here to pics, but not the pics themselves. The software feature for directly linking pics is turned off. Has nothing to do with what you're doing. Make sense??

slodsm

Jul 20, 2004
You can use www.picturetrail.com to link your pics, great site and the first 90 days are free, after that its 20 bucks a year. I have used them forever and have no complaints.

Kawierider

Jun 7, 2001
slodsm....i may look into that, we'll see what happens. Any free sites that you know if? I'm not in this to make money or anything just to fool around with web design in my freetime.

so what your trying to say, is that I can only post picture links in this forum. Ok, usually, I end up posting pics in another forum (michiganjeepers.com)

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Kawierider said:
so what your trying to say, is that I can only post picture links in this forum. Ok, usually, I end up posting pics in another forum (michiganjeepers.com)

That's exactly what I am trying to say. :) It doesn't matter what website you use to host your pics, as you still won't be able to directly display the pic on DRN. The software here is set up so you can't do that. Some forums allow pics to be displayed and others don't. It's up to the site owner. You may have noticed that people will attach images in their posts, and that's a different feature alltogether.

Top Bottom