firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Well it looks like everything in Stillwater is full except the Holiday Inn, which was the most expensive. :( But according to Orbitz, there are vacancies at hotels (cheaper ones) in Perry. Is that far away? Is anyone staying there? Since I will be bumming a ride, I will stay somewhere other DRN-ers are, but $65/night times four is a little more than I wanted to spend. I was hoping for something in the $40-50 range but they're all full.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Did you try Motel 6 I think it was like $29. We're at the Fairfield Inn from Thursday thru Sunday AM.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Is Motel 51 full? It's not the fanciest but it is not a major chain so it might have a room. Perry is further than you want to drive. Surely some one has an empty bed?

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
If you prefer to "rough it" I will be bringing 2 extra tents, one is real big (8 person) and the other is small (3 person)
You're welcome to either, I'll be roughing it in the RV ;)

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Hm, Jeff, to save money I was thinking about roughing it a couple of nights and staying in a real bed a couple of nights.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
If you want it let me know, you're welcome to it

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Ok, looks like Days had rooms available. Reservations made. Reasonable price ($45). I still may camp a couple of nights, just to save $ and hang out with everybody. Saturday night for sure will be a hotel though, gotta clean up before flying home!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by firecracker22
gotta clean up before flying home!

Priss....... ;)

Aawww, I'm just kidding FC22!! Just look me up in the "slums" and I'll give ya a little squirt of Victoria Secret before you hit the airport. I even have extra Lever2000 wipes for your pits....

You know, I'm planning on utilizing someone's hotel shower a few nights during the week, so I know how you feel. :confused: I love to camp, but I also like to smell like coconut and plumeria.... :thumb:

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Well, we got the whole family this time, and had to do the holiday Inn thing. kids stay free. anybody else staying there??

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I AM a priss about some things! You're welcome to use my shower if you like. I have 4 nights reserved but may cancel one or two to save money and camp and hang out with everyone.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Hey FC. Was it you that was looking for size 14 boots for a family member?

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I was joking about the size, my little bro actually wears an 11.

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by GETMETOCA
You know, I'm planning on utilizing someone's hotel shower a few nights during the week, so I know how you feel. :confused: I love to camp, but I also like to smell like coconut and plumeria.... :thumb:

Not me.... I wanna go all week smeilling like sweat, roost and 2-smoke! I might have to dab on somma that toilet water.... what was it? Oh yeah! Corral Number 5!. ;)

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Natalie, lets keep the text "Victoria's Secret" to a minimum...I could see myself deep in the Cooperland trails catching wind of said aroma, dangerous distraction I tell ya! ;)
BTW, myself and CRSwade will be at the Fairfield Inn, Thurs/Friday nights.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
I will be staying at the Thunder33 Inn in beautiful Kansas City South. These lush accomidations include a shower, 36" color TV with cable, and a newly busted ass YZ400. Only $21/night!

Top Bottom