whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
How do you guys read the forums? There is a lot of interesting information here, and now there are even more sub-forums, so jumping back and forth between favorite sub-forums can be slow and frustrating. What I have been doing for the last month is using the: « View Updated Threads, Last 24 Hours »
in the upper right corner, to catch up on topics from overnight, (don’t you people sleep?) and then refreshing my browser every hour or so to view any new threads or posts. For what it’s worth, just curious.

Dave

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
I do the same thing. I find it saves a ton of time and is a lot easier then jumping from forum to forum. I dont really miss any threads becuase I usually make a couple stops here a day so I am easily within the "last 24 hour" threads.

Durt Cycler

Trial Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
First thing I do is go to my CP and see if there are any replies to a thread I made or in, then if I have any I check my PMs. I think click DRN Forums up top and go from top to bottom searching all the threads I like. :)

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
I mainly check my email and see what other people have responded to posts I am taking part in. Then at lunch I look in the forums I like.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
RE: How do you guys read the forums?

why left to right, top to bottom of course. Really you should have known :confused:

Milquetoast

Uhhh...
Oct 30, 2001
Interesting topic, I usually just check in on the home page and see if any of the latest 7 new posts are anything im interested in. (pretty much anything except the "jetting for xx250" type stuff). Because I think alot of people, especially newcomers, check out DRN this way I think an improvement would be to have the top 20 new updated threads instead of just 7. :)

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
I go to the main forum page and open each of the forums that I'm interested in (and have new posts) in a new window. The I can quickly jump back and forth. While one thread is loading, I'm off to read a different forum. Quick and makes good use of any loading time. Never have to stare at a blank screen.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Read? Read? There's stuff to read? I just like to look at the purty pictures:confused:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom